Butte County Schedules ‘Mobile’ COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Butte County Public Health announced Wednesday “Mobile Community Vaccination Clinics” will be held throughout the county in July.
The clinics are open to the public, accept walk-ins and will offer the Pfizer vaccine, which is authorized for people 12 years and older, health officials said. Vaccinations are for those living or working in Butte County. No identification is required.
Appointments for first or second doses are also accepted at most mobile clinics. Information is posted at buttecounty.net/ph/COVID19/vaccine.
- July 1 | Paradise Junior High: 5657 Recreation Dr. in Paradise | 3:30-5:30pm
- July 2 | 20th St. Community Park: 2295 Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway in Chico | 1-3pm
- July 2 | Chico Grocery Outlet: 2157 Pillsbury Rd. in Chico | 4-5pm
- July 8 | Gridley Guardian Building/Community Center: 200 Spruce St. in Gridley | 3-5pm
- July 13 | Chico High School: 901 Esplanade in Chico | 5-7pm
- July 14 | Marigold Elementary School: 2446 Marigold Ave. in Chico | 4-7pm
- July 15 | Nelson Avenue Middle School: 2255 6th St. in Oroville | 4-6pm
- July 15 | Notre Dame Catholic School: 435 Hazel St. in Chico | 6-9pm