California Wildfires: Your Questions Answered
On Monday at 7 p.m., the CapRadio Insight team, in collaboration with the California News Hub, answered your wildfire questions as part of a special one-hour broadcast. Listen to the program here.
Californians are facing what could be another historic wildfire season. From the Sierra Nevada foothills to Southern California, the Central Valley to the coast, this special broadcast show will answer your most pressing questions about wildfires, explore solutions and look at ways to keep safe.
- CapRadio’s Vicki Gonzalez
- CapRadio state government reporter Scott Rodd
- KPCC and LAist science reporter Jacob Margolis
- KCRW reporter Caleigh Wells
- CalFire Battalion Chief Sean Norman
- Climatologist Dr. William Patzert
- Thomas Fire and Montecito mudslide survivor Doug Margerum
- Camp Fire survivor Stephen Murray
- UC Berkeley Urban Planning researcher Dr. Karen Chapple