Food assistance will be available for those impacted by the Camp Fire for a seven day window of time starting Wed. Dec. 12.
Known as Disaster CalFresh, this emergency food assistance is for people who worked or lived in Butte County on Nov. 8, the day the Camp Fire started, and who are not already receiving CalFresh. You could be eligible if you experienced any of the following:
- Disaster-related expenses
- A disruption in income
- Damage to a home or self-employment property
- Food loss as a result of the fire or related power outages
The application period for Disaster CalFresh is seven days long.
- Wed. Dec. 12th – Fri. Dec 14th
- Mon. Dec. 17th – Thurs. Dec. 20th
Applications must be submitted in person at the Butte County Employment Center offices, they’re located at:
- 2445 Carmichael Drive in Chico
- 78 Table Mountain Boulevard in Oroville
Both are open from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information click here or call Butte County at 1-877-410-8803.