This page includes local, state and federal resources and media outlets providing information about the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Butte County Public Health Department: A nationally accredited health department offers the latest on COVID-19.
Glenn County Health and Human Services (HHSA): Latest updates
Tehama County Health Services Agency (TCHSA): Latest updates
Shasta County (HHSA): Latest updates
County of Colusa: Latest updates
Trinity County: Latest updates
Siskiyou County Public Health: Latest updates
California State University of Chico: Latest updates on the coronavirus from Chico State.
CA.GOV California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response: In an effort to boost awareness of best practices, resources and the latest information on California’s war on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the state of California has launched a new website as part of an ongoing public service campaign.
COVID-19 Tracker: This dashboard provides a localized look at COVID-19-related cases and deaths in your county, as well as a risk assessment for your county’s population.
California Employee Development Department: The EDD provides a variety of support services to people who have lost their jobs or have had their hours reduced due to the impacts of COVID-19 in California. For faster and more convenient access to those services, we encourage the use of our online options.
Patch: Coronavirus In California: Here's a roundup of all the COVID-19 developments in California.
The Sacramento Bee: Coronavirus updates.
CapRadio: NPR News for Northern CA and Western Nevada.
KQED: Coronavirus updates.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the leading national public health institute of the United States.
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- Frequently Asked Questions on COVID-19 Testing at Laboratories
Our World in Data: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Statistics and Research
COVID-19 Community Mobility Reports: As global communities respond to COVID-19, Google heard from public health officials that the same type of aggregated, anonymized insights we use in products such as Google Maps could be helpful as they make critical decisions to combat COVID-19.
NPR The Coronavirus Crisis: Everything you need to know about the global outbreak
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S: Since the first U.S. case of the coronavirus was identified in Washington state on Jan. 21, health officials have identified more than 1.7 million cases across the United States and more than 99,459 deaths.
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- Coronavirus Symptoms: Defining Mild, Moderate And Severe: Mild. Moderate. Serious. Severe or extreme. These are some of the adjectives being used to describe the symptoms displayed by patients with COVID-19. Clinical definitions of these terms can take years to be developed and finalized, says Sandro Galea, an epidemiologist and dean of the School of Public Health at Boston University.
- Life Kit: What to do if lost job because of CV
CSU Chico: Latest updates on the coronavirus from Chico State.