NSPR Donor Benefits
If your contribution is Evergreen (an ongoing monthly deduction from your bank account), you are automatically included in all fund drive drawings. You're also eligible for a fund drive gift annually, and each drive, you'll receive an email to alert you to available gifts.
Donations in any amount are sincerely appreciated. General Membership benefits include:
- The tremendous satisfaction of ensuring that North State Public Radio remains a valuable community resource.
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, The Transmitter, with behind-the-scenes information about upcoming programs, station news, and member events.
Broadcast Circle Membership
For your monthly gift of $30 or more (or $360 as a one-time gift), you will receive the benefits above, plus:
- Opportunity to inspire others to support public radio too as a Broadcast Circle Advocate. Being a Broadcast Circle Advocate means your donations will be anonymously leveraged as matching gift funds during member drives. Your donations will be used to challenge other listeners to match your generosity. Not only be directly supporting all the news and music you count on from NSPR, but you will have broader impact by helping secure community support for NSPR.
- It's easy to opt-in! Just let us know that you want to be a Broadcast Circle Advocate by sending an email to email@example.com.
Leadership Circle Membership
For your monthly gift of $100 or more (or $1,200 as a one-time gift), you will receive the benefits above, plus:
- Coffee with NSPR General Manager Phil Wilke.
- Complimentary invitations to attend NSPR related community events.
Note: Some in-person benefits have been modified or suspended to align with our safety protocols regarding the pandemic.