#CAStorm: Winter Weather, Travel Resources
1 of 4
2 of 4
3 of 4
4 of 4
A series of storms has brought flooding, road closures, and large amounts of snow to Northern California. Here are some resources you can use for ongoing weather and travel updates...
- Winter travel tips from Caltrans
- Look up conditions for individual highways
- WeatherShare map shows road conditions, chain controls, accidents, traffic cams, all together on a zoomable map
- For Twitter updates, see the following accounts: @NWSSacramento, @NWSMedford, @CalTransHQ, @CaltransDist3, @CaltransD2, @CAL_FIRE, @Cal_OES, @CalOESInland, @CA_DWR, plus sheriff's offices and other local agencies near you.
- Emergency preparedness information can be found at ready.gov